(30 vege capsules/bottle) ( Triple pack)
The out-standing warrior in combating high cholesterol and taking care of your heart!
The liver produces about 80 percent of the cholesterol that we need. The other 20 percent coming from food sources of our daily diet. Everyone needs a certain amount of cholesterol for the body to function properly. Cholesterol is found in all cell membranes and it helps in the production of hormones. High levels of blood cholesterol, especially low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol, is a contributing factor for cardiovascular diseases, which include angina (chest pain), atherosclerosis, stroke, heart attack and high blood pressure.
Cardiovascular disease (CVD) is the leading cause of mortality worldwide and causes 17 million deaths every year. Hyperlipidemia or high cholesterol is highly predictive risk factor of individuals developing heart and other diseases. Regulating hyperlipidemia has proven to be effective in lowering morbidity and mortality associated with CVD.
HMS C-Nattolin is a powerful formulation combining 2 premium ingredients to provide complete nutritional needs for cardiovascular health and support circulation. Red yeast rice helps to maintain healthy cholesterol level in the body. While Nattokinase from natto promote the breakdown (hydrolysis) of fibrin thus enhance our body natural ability to fight blood clots associated with heart attacks and strokes.
If you have already diagnosed with or worried about getting hyperlipidemia or high cholesterol, you may start to consume HMS C-Nattolin TODAY!
2 IN1 PERFECT COMBINATION
♦ 2 in 1 comprehensive formulation to reduce body blood cholesterol level
♦ Reduce body cholesterol level through the natural and healthy way without depending on drug
♦ This has been used for over 1000 years and is strongly supported by scientific studies for its various health benefits
Why is it safe to consume?
√ Natural ingredients
√ Manufactured by leading company and have been certified by GMP
√ Highest potency, quality and stability
√ Colouring Free, Preservative Free, No anti-caking agent, Drug Free
√ Backed by various safety test reports
♦ Effectively resolves blood clots
♦ Supports cardiovascular health
♦ Enhances blood circulation and overall wellness
♦ Lowers total cholesterol level
♦ Lowers triglycerides
♦ Lowers low-density lipoprotein (LDL)
♦ Lowers blood lipid & helps normalize blood pressure
♦ Reduces the risk of CVD & heart attack
♦ Helps to clear blood toxic and thrombus to promote healthy blood circulation
Who should consume HMS C-Nattolin?
- Those who are suffering from heart diseases, hypercholesterolemia, anginal or other cardiovascular problems
- Those with high blood pressure, hyperlipidemia and obesity problems
- Those whom diet & exercise are not enough to achieve a healthy cholesterol balance
- Those with family history of stroke/ heart disease/ CVD
1). Red Yeast Rice (Semen Monascus purpureus)
Red Yeast Rice (RYR) can be considered as natural cholesterol lowering agent. Red yeast rice is fermented with the yeast Monascus purpureus to avoid the presence of mycotoxin named Citrinin. It is a traditional medicine that has been used in China and other Asian countries for centuries. It naturally contains several ingredients especially Monacolin K that may help to control cholesterol level and promote healthy serum lipid levels by inhibiting activity of the enzyme HMG-CoA reductase (enzyme responsible for cholesterol production). Monacolin 1 (Lovastatin), which appears to be the principal bioactive substance in red yeast rice, is known to lower plasma total cholesterol, low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C), the total cholesterol/ HDL-C ratio and the LDL-C/ HDL-C ratio and may also produce a modest increase in HDL-cholesterol. It has also been used for improving blood circulation.
What is Red Yeast Rice and Where Does It Come From?
- Red yeast rice is derived from fermentation of rice with red yeast (Monascus purpureus).
- RYR contains monacolin K is chemically identical to the active ingredient in the cholesterol lowering drug lovastatin, and is currently the most effective naturally occurring statin. It lowers blood cholesterol level by reducing the production of cholesterol by the liver.
The statins (3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl coenzyme A (HMG-CoA) reductase inhibitors) are the first line lipid-lowering therapy due to their well-known efficacy for reducing cardiovascular morbidity and mortality.
- Red Yeast Rice is very effective in reducing plasma levels of Total Cholesterol and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL).
- In addition, it contains other blood lipid lowering effects, such as large quantities of unsaturated fatty acid, isoflavones and sterols.
- Study shown that patients who taking dietary supplement with RYR have shown significant result of reducing blood levels of Total Cholesterol, Triglyceride and LDL.
- Improves blood circulation system by decreasing cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- RYR ables to reduce cardiac events and provides positive effects on cardiovascular outcomes.
2). Natto Fermented Powder (Nattokinase)
Nattokinase is a powerful enzyme that has clot-busting effects! It is extracted and purified from natto, which is a Japanese food made from fermented soybeans. It is known for supporting blood health by offering support for blood clotting, and also works to support cardiovascular health. HMS’s nattokinase is made via fermentation with Bacillus subtilis.
What is Nattokinase and Where Does It Come From?
- Natto, a traditional fermented soybean product, has been consumed as traditional food in Japan for thousands of years.
- Nattokinase, an enzyme was discovered in Natto. It is produced during the fermentation process of soybeans by Bacillus subtilis to produce Natto.
- Nattokinase is a potent blood-clot dissolving protein which help to protect against conditions caused by blood clots such as stroke, heart attack, cardiovascular disease and others.
- Nattokinase provides support to the circulatory system by thinning the blood and dissolving blood clots.
- Nattokinase has been extensively studied in Japan, Korea, and China. Recently, the fibrinolytic (anti-clotting) capacity of Nattokinase has been recognized by Western medicine.
- Nattokinase enhances the thrombolytic ability and it has three primary functionalities:
1. To degrade thrombi and fibrin
2. To activate degradation promoting substances
3. To inactivate degradation inhibiting substances which are produced by stress
How does Nattokinase thin the blood?
Mechanism of Clot-busting Action
1. Degrades fibrin
2. Degrades PAI-1 (plasminogen activator inhibitor.
3. Increases TPA (tissue plasminogen activator)
4. Activates urokinase- a clot buster that activates plasmin
5. Inhibits platelet function
Direction for Use：
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules once daily before meal or directed by a doctor or pharmacist.
The products doesn’t contain any soy, peanuts, egg or any other animal derivatives.
- This product contains naturally occurring lovastatin. Please consult your doctor/ pharmacist before using this product.
- All of the warnings, precautions and interactions of pharmaceutical lovastatin apply to red yeast rice since the principal bioactive substance in red yeast rice is the same.
- The use of red yeast rice for the management of hyperlipidemia must be medically supervised.
- Those taking medication for cholesterol control should seek medical advice before using.
- Do not take this product if you are allergic on statin products (lovastatin, atorvastatin, fluvastatin, pravastatin, simvastatin, rosuvastatin, etc.).
- Concurrent use of fibrates may cause severe myositis and myoglobinuria.
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive.
- If you have a medical condition (especially bleeding disorders), are under the age of 18, or taking medications (especially either blood-thinning or blood-clotting medications), consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
- Those with past history of liver disease, those taking warfarin and those who routinely consume alcohol should exercise caution
Keep in a cool, dry and dark place. Avoid sunlight.